Applying for a Mortgage
Whilst there are some forms, the process is actually quite simple! We work 7 days in preparing applications to lenders so we get a quick turn around time!
You can then scan and email us the completed application and supporting information to [email protected]. On receipt we will discuss your specific needs with a phone call or email.
Here is a checklist for supporting information required:
- Last 3 months bank statements for all your transaction accounts
- Proof of income such as last 3 consecutive payslips or last 2 years business financials and tax summaries (if self employed)
- Proof of deposit – e.g. last 3 months savings account statement showing savings history, confirmation of how much you can withdraw from KiwiSaver, and Home Start Grant approval letter if eligible
- Copy of Photo ID
- If refinancing or consolidating debt we will need your last 6 months statements for all your mortgage accounts and debts being refinanced
- Please note there may be other info required depending on your personal situation. Welcome Home Loans also has a specific checklist that we can send you.
To learn more contact us for a free no obligation (and no pressure) chat with our experts.
For information about making an offer on a property, please watch our video below.