As a business in an industry we love, we live and breathe mortgages and finance 24/7! We work hard for our clients as most of the time we only get paid once we have negotiated a great solution for you. That also means you can call, text or email us 24/7 for mortgage advice, including public holidays! That’s right, we treat people the way we would want to be treated so if you have burning property finance question on Christmas Day, email, call or text us and we will provide a response. We offer a range of services, including help for first home buyers, property investors, construction loans and refinance. You also get advice on the best mortgage interest rates from the major banks and lenders and how to access your Kiwisaver. You can also use our handy online mortgage calculator to work out your repayment options. We prefer to have a phone chat first about your situation prior to any meeting.
Call or contact us today, 7 days a week, to discuss your situation. It's preferable we have a phone or email chat to get a feel for your situation, then we can send you the relevant paperwork for getting approved. And if required, have a Zoom or face to face meeting.
Why use us
- We do the leg work and provide independent advice as we don't favour any particular bank. This will save you time and keep things simple.
- Our service is normally free, the bank/lender you choose will pay us for our time.
- True 7 day a week service. No more waiting for bank staff during bank hours, we give fast responses 7 days a week, this improves your chances when making offers on properties.
- We arrange millions in lending a month, so we know banks' strengths and weaknesses and can get complex situations approved - saving you time and money.
- We know how to set up clever loan structures that suit you rather than the bank. So you will get mortgage free faster.
- We provide free unlimited property appraisal reports for all pre approvals. This helps you investigate the background on a property, surrounding area and values.
- We can help too with complex insurances such as life, income, mortgage protection, redundancy, health, trauma etc (we have qualified Insurance Advisers available). We can also refer on your behalf for general insurances such as house and contents. We can also refer you to building inspectors and lawyers if required.